2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 cup passion fruit juice
1/2 cup whipped whipping cream
1 quart raspberries or strawberries
1. Beat eggs until foamy with mixer. Gradually add sugar. Beat until thick.
2. Soften gelatin with lemon juice for 5 minutes.
3. Bring passion fruit juice to a boil. Add gelatin. Stir until dissolved.
4. Beating constantly, gradually add hot juice to the egg mixture.
5. Refrigerate until cooled. Stir occasionally.
6. Fold in whipped cream. Turn into serving dishes.
7. For sauce, puree most of fruit. Sweeten with sugar to taste.
8. To serve, pour sauce around and garnish with fresh fruit.