- A panel on the next generation of writers with Ken Scholes and Warren Hammond, during which we had no real answer on what defines the current generation of writers, but we managed to talk about for 55 minutes anyway.
- Critiquing 3 up-and-coming writers and their great stories.
- A panel on titles with Janna Silverstein, Greg Cox, and Jeff Carlson. Much fun!
- Sitting in the Green Room discussing management and marketing and how it applies to books with Bob Kruger and Alex Lamb.
- The sights in the halls! Wow! I didn't know fishnet could do that.
- Telling a story at my first Talebones Live! Very fun.
- Sitting between Ken Scholes and Steven Barnes at the autographing.
- Not knowing who Bob Salvatore was when he introduced himself... and asking him again who he was!
- Finding a great new series of books in the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency.
- Saying goodbye to Ken Scholes six times. Enough already!
- Seeing so many friends and a few I wasn't expecting to see there at all.
- Coming home!
Top Moments from Norwescon
My short story "The Teosinthe War" is referenced here. Kinda fun to be in the same essay as Tenn. :)
Can't get enough Melko on-line? Of course not! July 25-27: Confluence in former hometown Pittsburgh. I always enjoy going back and visiting with…
The WorldCon was held at the Yokohama Pacifico, which is a fabulous facility with much to do around it, many restaurants, and an amusement park!…