- A panel on the next generation of writers with Ken Scholes and Warren Hammond, during which we had no real answer on what defines the current generation of writers, but we managed to talk about for 55 minutes anyway.
- Critiquing 3 up-and-coming writers and their great stories.
- A panel on titles with Janna Silverstein, Greg Cox, and Jeff Carlson. Much fun!
- Sitting in the Green Room discussing management and marketing and how it applies to books with Bob Kruger and Alex Lamb.
- The sights in the halls! Wow! I didn't know fishnet could do that.
- Telling a story at my first Talebones Live! Very fun.
- Sitting between Ken Scholes and Steven Barnes at the autographing.
- Not knowing who Bob Salvatore was when he introduced himself... and asking him again who he was!
- Finding a great new series of books in the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency.
- Saying goodbye to Ken Scholes six times. Enough already!
- Seeing so many friends and a few I wasn't expecting to see there at all.
- Coming home!
Top Moments from Norwescon
We tried this tonight and everyone loved it. Ingredients: 2 eggs 2/3 cup granulated sugar 1 envelope unflavored gelatin 2 Tbsp lemon juice 1 cup…
For SFWA members, here is a link to the new draft bylaws. These are open for comment until February 1, 2010 to all members of SFWA. Paul
Tomorrow, Saturday the 7th, is the 22nd Annual Buckeye Book Fair. I'll be attending, along with 99 other Ohio authors and illustrators, including…