I probably can't leave it at that, can I? What made it a good year, you ask? Well, here's a list:
* Sold Singularity's Ring to Tor.
* "Strength Alone" made the Preliminary Nebula Ballot for 2005.
* Participated with Charlie, Toby, and Liz in the Context Writers Workshop.
* Became head of a SFWA Taskforce for the Grievance Committee.
* "The Teosinthe War" appeared in Future Shocks.
* "The Walls of the Universe" appeared in the April/May Asimov's.
* "Snail Stones" appeared in the July Asimov's.
* "The Walls of the Universe" made the Preliminary Nebula Ballot 2006.
* Attended the fabulous Blue Heaven writers retreat.
* Landed a new job that requires zero travel.
* Coached two seasons of baseball and softball.
* Went to some nice conventions, including the Nebulas, WorldCon, Confluence, and Context.
* Resold "Fallow Earth" to a Czech anthology.
* Resold three of the pod stories to Russian magazine ESLI.
* "The Summer of the Seven" made the Locus Recommended Reading list.
* Spent less time with Graham in the hospital than 2005.
* Sold Ten Sigmas & Other Unlikelihoods to Fairwood Press.
There you go! I told you it was a good year.